Products section Catalog → Products
Іection The page displays a sorted list of all products in the store. By default grid sorted by date modified. You are able to set a custom list of products with search and refine tools.
The search brings results and the grid can use refine for that result. The grid itself does not search for anything.
- save changes made directly in the grid
- delete selected products
- set selected products to be related to each other (related products will show on Storefront product info page )
- create a collection (new collection with selected products)
Individual actions (per product)
- clone (make a copy of product)
- disable/enable directly in the grid
- quick view (edit → quick view)